Wednesday, December 31, 2014

One thank you in never enough

This is the last day of 2014 and I wanted to make it a point, to take out some time and write down some stuff that I usually never write. This one is not going to be like a typical blog post, in which I go ranting about my life, experiences and people. But, before, I forget what I intend to write, I want to quickly give you a recap of what is happening with me. You know like the recap which used to be the opening shot of those yesteryear's serials, like Humlog  and all. It was quite a nice way of recalling the important details without too much time and effort. So, here goes my recap, I have quit my loooong association with ICICI Bank, and I am currently unemployed. I am quite happy about this break, for I got time for myself. My parents were here for 10 days and we had such a wonderful time. Roamed about in Mumbai, went for a short trip to Daman and met up with my Mamu Mami. I have my new job starting from Jan 5th and am pretty kicked about it. Apart from that, we are moving into a new house, which will be closer to my new office. New year is round the corner and as you can see, I have a lot of new things to look forward to. If only I could convince AD that I need a new haircut. He adores my hair the way they are, long and straight, and I dream everyday about getting them cut. I will have to invest some more time before that happens, for now, it will be a new job, a new house and a NEW YEAR!!

On the last day of every year, I usually get into my contemplative mood and think about my best and worst moments. This year, I won't do any of that, because I think it was a great year, like all other previous years and I am grateful for that. I am thankful for the good food, good books, good job, good people that surround me, If I start counting all the nice things that happened to me, this post will become a never ending post. So, I am going to end with a big THANK YOU and a hope that the next year will also be amazing and full of life.

Signing off with a smile! :)


3 comments:

lania claudia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sherlina said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
INDOBET77 - AGEN BOLA said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.