Friday, November 8, 2013

Countdown

I honestly don't know where the past 8 months have gone dear blog. Today, a night before all the functions start, all I want to do is write to you, be with mom dad and talk to AD. My outfits, shoes, jewelery, pictures, invitations.. all seem to be taking a backseat. It is like this surge of emotions that I have been holding but they come back and shake me harder. I think most girls go through what I am going right now. Nervousness, trepidation, anxiety.. of what is in store. I look at my room with fondness that I have never experienced before. I look at my dad, as if there can be no man as handsome as him. When I go through what I am going through right now, I ask myself why, why on earth am I so worried, when I am marrying someone whom I have known for more than an year, someone who loves me from the bottom of his heart and has promised a thousand times to keep me happy. If it is not about AD, then why these jitters. I don't have an answer, I really don't. All I know, is the pain of leaving your parents sometimes overpowers everything. The uncertainty of a new house of new relationships unsettles me immensely. Please dear God, give me the strength to be calm and embrace the very scared marital bond.

3 comments:

theONE said...

My dear wife.... all i can say is... It will be perfectly fine.

satya said...

you do not need any other assurance!

Satyadev said...

Awaiting your creative juices to flow again!