Monday, August 20, 2012

I am the Boss

Life has its own special way of saying that "I am the boss". It is spectacular to see how things I would have claimed with absolute confidence, would turn upside down and I would just end up laughing at myself. This isn't necessarily bad or good, its only about knowing that I can never be big or smart enough to know what is in store. Pleasant surprises, happy endings, sad journeys all form a part of it. In fact, "you never know" has become my life's most deep routed mantra. It is like for anything and everything that I see going in a direction, takes a "U" turn and then I say, see I told ya "You never know"!

2 comments:

Rahul said...

Hey there, Hope you are well.
What is this pleasant surprise !?

Neha Dua said...

Yes Rahul, thanks all good this side :)

Pleasant/unpleasant all just a part of life! No biggie :)