Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Work ummm weather!

There is slight mist in the air, the leaves are greener than ever, soothing breeze is blowing away and from my office window, world looks lovely. I was waiting for the rains to arrive and they have arrived, gracefully and beautifully. My only problem (yes, I still have a problem) is that I don't feel like working in such good weather. Every morning, I wake up and think of bunking office. I haven't done it till now, but the urge is so strong, that one day I think I will succumb to the temptation. I only was trying to console myself that in such good weather, no one likes to work when I realized that whatever the weather conditions be, I don't like to work. For example, only a fortnight back, sun shone brightly and stepping out meant literally getting oneself burnt. Now, even in that weather, I felt like bunking office and lazying around. Going further back, when it was freezing cold, all I wanted was to bunk office and snooz off the entire day. Only if wishes were horses!

3 comments:

Rahul said...

Perfect weather for Aloo, Gobi te Palak de Pakode vaste :) ...

Satyadev said...

Rahul,similar comment by my Delhi relative when in Mumbai during rains! Not possible to eat pakode daily for three months!

Neha Dua said...

hehe :) You won't believe today I had tea with bread pakode and samose! Awesomeness :)