Thursday, July 5, 2012

If only I could be with you..


If only I could be with you
Life would be a dream come true

In the hard days n lonely nights
All I thought of, is me loving you
All I cared about is looking in your eyes
And knowing that our love is true

I don’t know, how not to think
Of the house I built for the two of us
With curtains blue and walls pink
Of the togetherness which was so dear

It is strange that you don’t miss
Our endless chatter, the hearty laughter
The holding of hands, the sweet kiss
It is over as if it was never to begin

If only I could be with you
Life would be a dream come true

4 comments:

satya said...

As usual, your verse is better than your prose.

Neha Dua said...

Thank you Chacha ji :)

Rahul said...

Hmmm, Interesting thought ...

Neha Dua said...

:)