Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Different people have fetish for different things in life. I too have discovered mine and to my surprise it is an inexpensive trinket, found everywhere, used by everyone and valued by none.

I won’t keep you guessing today and so here I go – key chains. I adore them and buy them wherever I go. I didn’t realize till a long long time that I love collecting key chains. Now, when I look back, it makes absolute sense, each time a key chain broke, or was lost my heart ruefully wept.

I have had all kind of shapes and sizes – doll, teddy bear, dolphin, elephant, grapes, shoes, zoo zoo, guitar, bicycle. Even the ones which said “Love you”and“Lil miss perfect” have adorned my wallet for good time. I keep telling my friends these days that key chains are such wonderful things. Secretly, I am only wishing that they will pick up a couple of them for me wherever they go :)

Just an afterthought – I also like collecting modes of transport – auto, bicycles, rickshaws, cars, airplane, helicopter, taxi, trucks!

Ok, no more, that’s all for today, see ya!

Ohh by the way, if I already haven’t told you this in person – I saw Hrithik Roshan, Katrina Kaif and Abhay Deol on the Lucknow airport and I am soooo awestruck by Abhay Deol.

No comments: