Monday, June 6, 2011

Fading away..

Tired, exhausted and dazed
No superwoman, I am left fazed
All this hoopla for just
Two little words of praise..

Sleepless, dreamless I wander
Here to there, mind is in wonder
My heart screams.. surrender surrender
The corporate dream is only a blunder

Droopy eyes and a fake smile
Sloched shoulders which carry a pile
Brickbats and countless files
For a pay cheque, not worth while

So much to do, in such less time
I will fade away before my prime
I wanna breathe, wanna be fine
For all I care, is a life which is mine!

4 comments:

aalok said...

Seems you got your appraisal letter. :D

Neha Dua said...

Ha ha Aalok, this is the post appraisal trauma :P

Maverick Geek said...

its so true.. somtimes it feels like corporate is taking away the prime of our life snatching frm us the chance to have lived the life to its hilt..

Looking forward to more of ur posts..

Neha Dua said...

@Maverick - true true :)