Thursday, March 18, 2010

Its been an year..


An year back, we were armed with degrees, we clicked pictures, we hugged tightly, we let a tear trickle and we bid goodbyes. Till where my sight could see, I saw proud parents smiling smugly, ready to take their wards home. It was the day we got convocated, it was the day when for most of us the student life came to an end.


It was so difficult to let go, to accept that never coming back to this place would be a reality. I went back for one last time to get a glimpse of my room, the room which has been a haven in good and bad times, I went back to hug my MDI family again, the two people who lend me everything from money to their shoulders, I went back just so that I get a moment more to stay in the place which gave me so much.


MDI was a helluva experience - friends, love, RG, Jha ji, CG, Arcus, girls gang, dome, parties, placements, open house, night outs, exams, Sharma ji, endless presentations, HR rocks, all of it is so clearly etched in my memory. It was tough to imagine that life would carry on without any of these, but it did. We didn't see each other for days, coped up with random jobs, relocated to different cities but found ways to reconnect. Mega meets and marathon mails gave meaning to a whole lot of missing which we went through.


Now, words fail me and my memory overwhelms me.. so here it goes, this post is a toast to

MDI - a way of life!

3 comments:

Sandeep said...

Hail Mdi :). We would always miss our present in the future :)

ankit said...

Everythngs fine..

But HR "Trully" Roxxx

Dnt miss out Trully !!!

:)

Nice..

Neha Dua said...

@Sandy - true :)

@Ankit - Sorry my mistake, HR trully rocks!!