Thursday, December 17, 2009

College Days!

All of us have vivid memories of our college days and so do I;therefore this post is dedicated to those three wonderful years of my life.

College, my college is counted among the best educational institues of India and so at the age of 17 when I entered its hallowed gates for the first time, it meant stepping into a legacy which I will carry for my life. St. Stephen's, the college which has churned out the best of the politicians, diplomats, journalists, writers is a dream for so many starry eyed students, it was my dream too and by God's grace I realized it.

Stephen's meant meeting some of the best brains, growing up into a mature person, standing up for your beliefs and last but not the least making friends for life. It meant a life where I could dream everyday, discuss philosophy with Vaidehi, sit in the sun and have food which Mommy had given in the tiffin (yes, I used to carry my lunch box to college). The craze for Chinese food, Bhel puri and CAT, all originated there.

I miss college days, life was so much more simple. My world was restricted to the green lawns of the Science Block, a couple of great friends, lab sessions and no worries to take back home.

1 comment:

Ankit said...

hehe..even i used to carry tiffin box (y not!!) anyways, true life was simpler. may b bec. life's boundaries were restricted.