Sunday, August 30, 2009

My people..

Today, I woke up in the morning with a twinge somewhere deep down, I knew the reason but was trying to avoid it. It had to happen sooner or later but somehow the suddeness of it took me by surprise. Not only I am not ready but also I don't want to let go off so soon. I am myself amazed by the heartache I am going through but knowing myself it is natural.

From the day I came to Mumbai, I found a set of people - caring, stubborn, cute, enthu, wierd and what not but they are MY people. Within no time we became friends and when I say friends, I mean it. We started spending a lot of time and in the process got to know each other. We would share our all secrets and fears and just be together all the time

Since I am feeling senti, I would rather introduce you to the closest of the lot. To begin with its the people I live with..
Iti, she is my roomie and also the most energetic and enthu person I have ever met in my life. She cares for one and all, makes friends right, left and center and also kisses me out of love and affection :)
Ashima, my partner in our branch training is one of the prettiest females in the entire world and to everyone's delight, she is still single ;) A person who understands, cares and is absolute fun to be with.
Then comes the person because of whom I am writing this post, Sujata - the homely, the scary and the Aunty. Homely because she cooks for all of us when our cook doesn't, scary because she can scare the shit out of me, thanks to her curly long hair and big eyes and finally aunty because that's what the guys like to tease her with.
Also, I can't help but mention the guys.. first its Ankit - the cute looking, all time blushing friend I made here, then its Subrat - the guy who wants to get fair, grow hair and who plans all our outings. Last but not the least its Kislay - the forever good boy and responsible kinds.. I have much more to say but that certainly can't be expressed in words. May be just that I will miss you all wherever and whenever..

5 comments:

Iti said...

My Janu...nai ja rahi main...dn worry!! and iss list mein se bhi koi nai ja raha...aunty sirf ghar shift kar rahi hai but cook karne aayegi hamare yahan.

Love u chotu..

ashima said...

Aaaww.. Agree with everything in the post. Haven't made such close friends in such a short span of time! We are connected in some way and will always be! :)
Am glad we've spent such beautiful moments together and am sure we'll continue to no matter where we go! :) Love ya Secet Fend! :)

Mumpy said...

hey!! so cutely written and evry single word is true...
i am not going as iti said... i know yu guys will miss my "not so expert" cooking...but i assure you that yu ll have to "jhelo" it for many many years to come...

i ll miss staying with yu guys and especially scaring you...

love you all... :P

Mumpy said...

oh sorry for this...

mumpy is sujata :|

Mad Subrat said...

n plzz.....

i dont need to grow hair n look fair...coz m already quite handsome n hot..

(btw how can u divulge my secrets on public forum...nahiiiiiii....dost dost na raha...)